Round baler with built in bale wrapper

/ Round baler with built in bale wrapper #11  
I reread your post and you said "green hay" Do you mean haylage or silage? The weights I gave are for silage. It has a higher moisture content than haylage. The Kuhn 2135 round baler will handle hay , haylage ,and silage.
It uses net, not string to tie the bales and the net is definately easier to cut when feeding out.Also it can do fine cut,(4"length) But I haven't used it.

/ Round baler with built in bale wrapper #12  
If just looking for simpler outside storage (not necc green storage) Ambraco/Tama has a product called b-wrap. However, currently will only work with John Deere round balers, handles the wrapping just like surface wrap. Requires an additional sensor kit for the machine to know the starting and stopping point of the wrap as it is layered out through the surface wrap. I won't have a chance to see it done until next season but looks interesting.

/ Round baler with built in bale wrapper #13  
My understanding is after 2015 the USDA says you cant use a round baler. Because the cows wern't getting a square meal.

/ Round baler with built in bale wrapper #15  
I have been thinking about buying a Kuhn baler-wrapper but haven't been able to afford it yet. Around 100k, but everything can be done with one tractor and one person which is a huge advantage for me. There are a few around here. I figure you need to bale a minimum of 3000 bales per year to justify the cost of a new one. Also a heavy enough tractor.

/ Round baler with built in bale wrapper #16  
If you are looking at a Kuhn FBP2135, we use a JD7430 to pull it and are on the limits of traction on the hills. We run in mainly hill country. When we update the tractor it will probably be in the 170/180hp bracket either with duals or wide singles.
We used to use a 6920, it was to small for the hills ,but the 7430 has proved more economical, and does the job easier.
You don't give any indication what type of country you are on.