Round bales rolling down loader arms

/ Round bales rolling down loader arms #11  
Good idea, Egon. You're always thinking.

/ Round bales rolling down loader arms #12  
BTW Egon,
There's a rumor that some of my relatives who picked the wrong side in the American Revolution moved to Nova Scotia, probably kind of fast. I sometimes wonder if they're your neighbors.

/ Round bales rolling down loader arms #14  
BTW Egon,
There's a rumor that some of my relatives who picked the wrong side in the American Revolution moved to Nova Scotia, probably kind of fast. I sometimes wonder if they're your neighbors.

Many folks did move north. Some were my wife's relatives. Pretty well documented. Me, I come from Alberta.

/ Round bales rolling down loader arms #15  
Me, I come from Alberta.
That probably explains why some of the things you've said sounded like they'd have occurred more often in a plains provence than a maratime one. I'm thinking mostly about stacking hay with the device in your avatar.

/ Round bales rolling down loader arms #16  
That probably explains why some of the things you've said sounded like they'd have occurred more often in a plains provence than a maratime one. I'm thinking mostly about stacking hay with the device in your avatar.

The first 55 years of my misspent life took place in Alberta. Then I got to go east to the ocean!