Rounded off drain plug

/ Rounded off drain plug #281  
Well, if he's a doc as in MD that would explain everything and we need to cut him a whole lot more slack. Not because of the MD but because he's wired different and doesn't go through the same process we do in solving problems. He's never been here and done that but just needs some experience and before long will be doing the same things we are. Where I had planned on dropping this thread, I now sense a new degree of interest that will keep me riveted. This thread will go on a very long time because, if he's an MD will need OJT and life experience to solve the obvious.

If he's not an MD, I got nothin'.

I think the doctor confusion came about in post 273 where the word "patients" was mistakenly used rather than the intended word, "patience"

/ Rounded off drain plug #282  
I think the doctor confusion came about in post 273 where the word "patients" was mistakenly used rather than the intended word, "patience"

IMG_2463.JPG

/ Rounded off drain plug #283  

Don’t confuse us with facts. :laughing:

We have to have something to be silly over while we wait for that drainplug to get removed.

/ Rounded off drain plug #285  
Any movement of the drainplug?

/ Rounded off drain plug #286  
Any movement yet? :wave:

/ Rounded off drain plug
Not yet, putting the tire on today.

/ Rounded off drain plug #289  
   / Rounded off drain plug #290  
Any time frame on the drain plug thing?

When it comes to the drain plug, it is apparent things happen on Kando time. We just need to recognize that. He will get to it. :thumbsup: