Rowski, Where's the TN?

/ Rowski, Where's the TN? #1  

AndyMA

Elite Member
Tractor
Ford 2120 , Kubota MX5200 , Deere X748SE. 1956 Economy Tractor
Rowski, Where\'s the TN?

Hi Derek

How's the TN coming? Bet your getting anxious. Keep us posted. BTW I looked at boom mowers and one for the 2120 was about $11k and one for the TN was closer to $20k. I've always wanted one but a little rich for my blood.

Andy

/ Rowski, Where's the TN? #2  
Re: Rowski, Where\'s the TN?

Not Here /forums/images/graemlins/mad.gif.

Its supposed to be here in the next couple of weeks. According to my dealer its on the ocean closer to North America /forums/images/graemlins/laugh.gif. I'm am getting anxious but my wife says I'm doing well. My TN series brochure is almost worn out.

I wish I had it a few weeks ago. I've been helping a landscaper do a couple lawn installs moving matreial and Harley raking. We got one done last week, smaller job but very steep. Starting another one this week, need to move 10 tandem loads of top soil and prep for lawn seed.

Those boom mowers are nice. I would really like one, but that is way of in the future, maybe. I did talk to the VTrans supervisor( state highway dept.) about my thought about getting a boom mower. He mentioned they are hiring out more and more grass cutting. Boom mower would be perfect for guard rails. Also he mentioned that VTrans only has one tractor with boom mower for an area and there is not enough time to get to all the mowing.

What was the boom mower you priced out for your TN?

I will you know, for sure, when the TN70DA comes in!

/ Rowski, Where's the TN? #3  
Re: Rowski, Where\'s the TN?

We have sold a couple Ferri boom mowers, and I have set both of them up. Don't know the cost, but they seem so be decent, I would bet they aren't on the high end of the scale pricewise. The one owner I talked with after delivery is happy. Also sold a couple Twose (British) can't say much good about them. The Ferri's mounted on a NH 4835 and a Deere 5420; plenty of tractor in both cases.