RTV 500 Buying Questions

/ RTV 500 Buying Questions
If I remember correctly the DiffLock is for the rear only..Goes like a billy goat with that engaged.

TBN Rules--Without pictures it never happened. :D

Congrats.

When I asked the salesman about the Diff lock he told me it was for the Front. I countered back saying I read online it was for the rear. Shows you can't believe everything a salesman says.:thumbdown: I never did look underneath to verify, but honestly I would much rather the rear if that's case.

/ RTV 500 Buying Questions #12  
Mine starts easily, even in zero weather... I like mine, but I do wish it had more power, especially in high range...

The dif lock is for the rear end...

My brother has a 900 diesel, I like my 500 better, but I wish I had the power of the 900...

SR

/ RTV 500 Buying Questions #13  
Mine starts easily, even in zero weather... I like mine, but I do wish it had more power, especially in high range...

My brother has a 900 diesel, I like my 500 better, but I wish I had the power of the 900...

SR

I liked my 500 better for many things...However having the HVAC during plow season is pretty cool.

I liked my 500 better for many things...However having the HVAC during plow season is pretty cool.

I looked at both the 900 and 1100. That 1100 is a Hoss, but it's more machine than I need.

/ RTV 500 Buying Questions #15  

SR

I wish they offered the 500 in a diesel!

I wish they offered the 500 in a diesel!

Now that would be a setup! I originally wanted to go with the diesel until I noticed the overall size difference between the two machines.

/ RTV 500 Buying Questions #18  
Not me, one thing I REALLY like about the 500 is, it's so much quieter than the 900's... I want my S&S as quieter as possible...

SR

I guess I should say I wish it was offered. Wait, I did say that. I mean offered - as an option.

Well as promised.... Picked it up today. Purchased the Front Guard and Roof Canopy(canopy is on order). Seems exactly what I was looking for. I'll have to make a hitch drawbar for the rear. Overall I'm very well pleased.

/ RTV 500 Buying Questions #20  
Great! Looks like it's already playing in the mud - have fun!