Tires RTV 900 ag tires

/ RTV 900 ag tires #1  

csharpe5097

Tractor
Kubota L4240
Does anyone know if they make an ag tire for the RTV 900. The factory tires r horrible and I get stuck often driving back to and from my deerstand. Any help would be appreciated.

/ RTV 900 ag tires #2  
   / RTV 900 ag tires #3  
Does anyone know if they make an ag tire for the RTV 900. The factory tires r horrible and I get stuck often driving back to and from my deerstand. Any help would be appreciated.

Try the mudgear tires from Nebraska Tire. I put them on my RTV 900 & it will go places in 2WD that it wouldn't go in 4WD on the stock tires.

/ RTV 900 ag tires #4  
What style tire do youhave now?

/ RTV 900 ag tires #5  
What style tire do youhave now?

That would be my question as well...If they are worksite's, then that might explain it...I have ATV's on my RTV1100...Goes unless I bury it to the frame.

/ RTV 900 ag tires #6  
They do have ATV tires for the 900. You have two real choices:

1. Just buy the tires on the cheap from an ATV shop and have your local mechanic mount them.

2. Buy complete wheels with the ATV tires on them from your Kubota dealer for less than buying the ATV tires from Kubota. The tires are replacement parts, and the wheels are whole goods. You can negotiate whole goods, but you can't negotiate parts.

Last option: Put your chains on now! My 900 rocks all winter long with tire chains on all the way around :)

/ RTV 900 ag tires #7  
Same here I to have ATV tires from Kubota and they work well enough for me around the farm and hunting as well.

/ RTV 900 ag tires #8  
Yes, good gosh I am amazed at how well the stock tires do in mud! I do trail maintenance at a state park and I've only had to use the winch one time even though it's been through deep, boot sucking mud many times. Oftentimes the place is more like a marsh than anything else.