RTV HUnting Rig

/ RTV HUnting Rig #11  
here is a setup i seen at a skeet shoot i recnetly went too.it was setup for the dogs and everythin.it was pulled by a ranger 6x6

Attachments

• 901926-polaris with the custom hunting trailer.jpg
    901926-polaris with the custom hunting trailer.jpg
    85.2 KB · Views: 1,550
   / RTV HUnting Rig
That's a nice looking rig too, especially if you are into upland bird/skeet type stuff. I have a converted jogger stroller that I push around when I shoot sporting clays. It has clamps for two shotguns and a tray for shells, but the dogs have to walk along with me.

/ RTV HUnting Rig
That's a nice looking rig too, especially if you are into upland bird/skeet type stuff. I have a converted jogger stroller that I push around when I shoot sporting clays. It has clamps for two shotguns and a tray for shells, but the dogs have to walk along with me.

/ RTV HUnting Rig
>Can you shoot off that? Most states don't allow a shot from a vehicle<
That's cause most states aren't Texas....you can't shoot from a vehicle on a road in Texas , but my toy stays way off roads and it's perfectly legal. Check out some of the other rigs at this website: HuntingTrucks
Andrew

/ RTV HUnting Rig #19  
they had a guy pushing one just like what you describing. the place i took these pictures was at a clay shoot.

Attachments

• 906960-shooting cart.jpg
    906960-shooting cart.jpg
    73.3 KB · Views: 370
   / RTV HUnting Rig
Yep, mine is exactly like that one, except there's no wood on mine, it's all aluminum. It may be overkill, but it beats the **** out of picking up and putting down the range bag at every location.
Take care
Andrew