RTV or Tractor

/ RTV or Tractor
Just got back from the Kubota dealer and the salesperson said that there was no way to put attachments to the RTV. Do you have a picture of an RTV with a scoop?

/ RTV or Tractor #12  
No, I don't have a picture, but I would probably trust that salesman. There are only limited units that the aftermarket accessories fit. Typically they won't fit newer designs, and typically they are only made for models that have a lot of units out in actual use.

/ RTV or Tractor #13  
Bob I have heard them called utility scoops, flip scoops, and pond scoops also. Homier calls the one I posted a Slip Scoop and yes you are right about the Swisher slip scoops for ATVs. Our local TSC carries those. I thought the one like I posted might have been what he was looking for because as I understand it, a 3 point hitch attachment is available for the RTV.

/ RTV or Tractor #14  
If you already own an ATV, look around for a small used utility trailer to hook up to your ATV. A 4 X 8 or a 5 X 8. I have used my ATV trailer setup to move lots of stuff. Get the tractor with the FEL to help load the trailer.

Donald B.

/ RTV or Tractor #15  
Brent, I didn't realize a 3pt was available. That might make an RTV a bit more interesting. Does it also have a pto?

/ RTV or Tractor #16  
I'm not aware of any credible three-point setup for an RTV, and there definitely is no rotating PTO. Because the whole machine is hydraulic, there are rear remotes for the bed lift, and there are many tools which can be driven by those hydraulics, but again I don't think the RTV is in any way an overall replacement for a CUT; each machine does things the other can't.

/ RTV or Tractor #17  
In my case I had purchased an L48 a year ago. This is the work machine but is way too heavy and large to mow the lawn around the house 3 acres. I considered buying a zero turn Kubota diesel but bought the RTV instead.

Will buy a small three blade gang mower for the yard and kill the need for the Honda ATV I was considering. In my book this mix is perfect for me.

PS. Did a quick trail ride with the family today... With the diff locked it will really climb over anything.

After reading the postings on Gang Reel Mowers... gas power swisher is looking like a better idea. Tks for the info.