RTV SE (special edition)

/ RTV SE (special edition)
Almost looks like Gleaner combine gray if it wasn't metallic.

/ RTV SE (special edition) #6  
Looks nice...but why is Kubota emphasizing silver paint "so you get noticed wherever you go" and a protective spray-on bed liner, and a speedometer? How fast does a RTV go? 25mph??? I looked at the Kubota RTV while getting a tractor quote and thought it was very stout, capable machine. Why focus attention to items other than it's motor, tank frame, HST, dump bed, 4WD, etc. As a consumer, I focus on performance...I don't care much about the toe nail polish on a bull. We got a new fire engine at work the other day...my first new one in 20-something years. Yes it is a pretty thing...with more bells than a 100 year old church...but all I care about is what drivetrain does it have, what it's tank capacity, max GPM flow, hosebed capacity, etc. Comparably, I see the RTV as workhorse...sell me on the warrior, not the beauty queen. Two thumbs up for RTV, two thumbs down for the marketing team... I bought a Ranger and see the same thing there too, it's an industry-wide disappointment to me. I recall Polaris making an ATV named the MV7 which served the military...that was a machine. Blow me away with an RTV painted army green featuring run-flat tires, enhanced ground clearance, dual batteries, extra lighting, winch, extra storage space, and heavy-duty everything. You'll see me saluting when you drive by.

/ RTV SE (special edition) #7  
I have to agree with the last post. Silver paint and a spray on bedliner? Thats it? How about more HP or a heavier duty machine(not that the 900 isn't already heavy duty). Better yet, how about a locking front diff? Anniversity editions generally offer performance enhancements not just some shiny paint. I think Kubota could have done much better.

/ RTV SE (special edition) #9  
Engine66 said:
Comparably, I see the RTV as workhorse...sell me on the warrior, not the beauty queen. Two thumbs up for RTV, two thumbs down for the marketing team... Blow me away with an RTV painted army green featuring run-flat tires, enhanced ground clearance, dual batteries, extra lighting, winch, extra storage space, and heavy-duty everything. You'll see me saluting when you drive by.

Thanks for writing my response. I really like my RTV. I have the camo, cab, cab heater, extra lights, radio, etc. I don't like the look of the RTV1100 and don't like the fact you can't take the doors off. Mine are off in the summer. I would like more useable power and the ability to hit at least 40mph.

/ RTV SE (special edition) #10  
yea if you wanna do 40mph then the rtv ain't for you.if i do 40mph in a utv i'll be in traction. they just ain't in the stort class they are workin class. although there was a thread about a adjustment to the 900 rtv to power it up maybe there is an adjustment for the 1100??