RTV900 Hydraulic Steering Line Replaced. Questions???

/ RTV900 Hydraulic Steering Line Replaced. Questions??? #1  

CalH

Tractor
Kubota RTV900
A hydraulic line broke on my Kubota RTV900. The line is the right hand steering line.
Replaced line, refilled hydraulic fluid, started and checked for leaks (all good). Now the steering wheel just spins, occasionally turning the wheels. I almost acts like it needs to be bled, but I need some help determining the issue and correcting.
Any advice? TYIA

/ RTV900 Hydraulic Steering Line Replaced. Questions??? #3  
A hydraulic line broke on my Kubota RTV900. The line is the right hand steering line.
Replaced line, refilled hydraulic fluid, started and checked for leaks (all good). Now the steering wheel just spins, occasionally turning the wheels. I almost acts like it needs to be bled, but I need some help determining the issue and correcting.
Any advice? TYIA
Did you see what sportsman762 just did???? He led you to access of the Work Shop Manual for your RTV. A 479 page document. Hopefully you'll check back here and see the link he provided. And thank him profusely.

Welcome to TBN.

/ RTV900 Hydraulic Steering Line Replaced. Questions???
sportsman, Thank you, thank you, thank you!
I haven’t had a chance to check this out yet…
I’ll reply with results when I do.

/ RTV900 Hydraulic Steering Line Replaced. Questions??? #6  
sportsman, Thank you, thank you, thank you!
I haven’t had a chance to check this out yet…
I’ll reply with results when I do.
Yeah, let us know how it turns out!!!

/ RTV900 Hydraulic Steering Line Replaced. Questions??? #7  
We all appreciate followups. It helps others who might have the same problem in the future. I cant even begin to count the times that a follow on an old post on what the OP found helped me solve my problems. That is the great thing about forums, the problems and solutions are saved for posterity making it easy to find a solution to a problem. Hope the service manual helps.