Running the rack on a 2011 Kubota 3200

/ Running the rack on a 2011 Kubota 3200 #1  

dannydimitt

Tractor
2011 Kubota L 3200
What is the proper valve lash settings for the intake and exhaust valves on this engine ?:confused:

/ Running the rack on a 2011 Kubota 3200 #2  
You may want to check on the valve cover for the production sticker it should be there unless it was either washed off or maybe tore off somehow. The other way to find out is a service manual or possibly a HONEST DEALER that may step up with the info. Another way fellow TBN members GOOD LUCK and I'm sure someone has the answer. Myself I have a FACTORY SERVICE MANUAL on everything that I have so I know and for peace of mind!!

/ Running the rack on a 2011 Kubota 3200
Thanks ! Will take a look at the valve cover . I used to buy a service shop manual for everything I bought including cars and trucks . But when they started costing half again as much as the new vehicle "LOL" I usually wait till a second hand one comes along . Guess I need to start looking for one for the L3200.

/ Running the rack on a 2011 Kubota 3200 #4  
Just put WSM in the search section. I think Tape or user name similar has posted links to manual your looking for.
Sorry to the person that posted links if I got your name wronge.

/ Running the rack on a 2011 Kubota 3200 #5  
0.18 to 0.22 mm
0.0071 to 0.0087 in.

This took less than 2 minutes to find on Google, try Kubota D1503 valve clearance.

I was going to say .007"-.008" off the top of my head but double checked to be sure.

Brian

And btw, "running the rack" refers to setting the fuel rack on a Detroit, not adjusting valve clearance.