Running with the brake on?

/ Running with the brake on? #21  
What I do with my B26TLB when using the parking brake, is to tilt the steering wheel forward. Then when I get back on the tractor, I realize the steering wheel is not in the correct position. Jon

/ Running with the brake on? #22  
Did same with my M6800 a few times till I also quit setting it and just depending on parking in gear and lowering implement. Then I am on flat ground but seems their wAould have a simple warning light. On my JD never had that issue and can not think of why. Maybe never set the brake or has warning light, not sure. On my B2710 gave up on the parking brake on it about third time tried to use it. It is interesting to me how a company can build such a great product as I think their engines are and then on other simple areas just drop the ball. No doubt a lot of it comes back to what the designers and engineers point of view somethings value.

/ Running with the brake on? #23  
Don’t think my dad ever used the parking brake on his L3830. Just dropped the bucket.
For the past several days clearing downed trees I often lift the trees just off the ground to cut. Alway on a hillside so having good parking brakes are important. If I can’t buy what I want, I’ll make what I need has always been a farmer’s calling. Sadly improvements are probably more legalese driven than user driven. Hopefully forums like this get noticed to provide feedback to better support their customers.