Rustoleum lubricants?

/ Rustoleum lubricants? #11  
I've got a can of PB Blaster Corrosion Stop that sprays on then dries to a light gel. I used it for under deck electrical connections on the boat.

I did try it on the tractor battery terminals for awhile, but it attracted and held a lot of dust

/ Rustoleum lubricants? #12  
Rural King is selling a few PB Blaster products including a garage door lubricant that does just that .... goes on as a spray, then takes a grease like consistency.

P.B. Blaster Garage Door Lube 12 oz - 16GDL

There's also a bar and chain oil spray and a few other types.

I use that or one of the various chain lubricant that comes in a spray can. The chain lubricants are generally better about not attracting dirt once they dry. I think the one I usually use is made by CRC.

Aaron Z

/ Rustoleum lubricants?
hmm interesting - I am not sure why you wanted to compare this to fluid film? fluid film has lanolin. does your can shows whats its made with?

I never said I was comparing these to the fluid film, I was asking if anyone has used these and there thoughts on them. Yes I still bought the fluid film :)

Sorry I didn’t get back sooner been busy, I used the Gel lubricant on a old floor jack that had been setting in a barn for a while. It’s been 3 days now and the lubricant pretty much has evaporated, as for it being gel, it’s a bit thicker than say wd40 but not much, sure wasn’t what I had in mind. The standard penetrating lubricant seemed to be about like any other cheap penetrating lube.