Rusty radiator

/ Rusty radiator #1  

Theresaneedshelp

Tractor
JD 850
I recently had to replace a leaky water pump. I noticed that radiator fluid was dark brown so I flushed w radiator flush twice. Now when I rinse with distilled water it keeps coming out rusty. By rinse I mean I fill radiator w distilled water and run the engine several minutes and drain. Several times now and every time rusty water drains. So should I just keep rinsing till it rinses clear? Or use another radiator flush? Or ignore it and just put new coolant in it? Or is it time for a new radiator? Thanks in advance.

/ Rusty radiator #2  
If you have deep pockets (as flushing wth distilled indicates) just replace and be done. Poor boy would keep flushing with tap water until it start's clearing up then fill with a-freeze and distilled. Poor boy with money from selling a hog might flush as above to clean out engine then take radiator to shop for pro clean,test and repair.

/ Rusty radiator #3  
Maybe from loosened rust in the engine block too.. loosened from the radiator flush used.
Think I would run the engine at the same time as flushing out with tap water until it runs clear. Then switch to your radiator mix.

/ Rusty radiator #4  
At about 1000 hours I decided to do what the book said. (Mitsubishi MT180D)
Flushed everything changed all lubricants etc.
Still don't know what brought it on but my radiator cap fell apart from , I guess corrosion.
Fortunately I was able to match one from the auto parts store.
At that time I discovered tears in the hydraulic filter screen that I was able to solder a fix as it was brass.
Great having all the manuals to do these chores.