RX 7320 initial review

/ RX 7320 initial review #1  

bdog

Elite Member
Tractor
John Deere 6130M
I just purchased a RX 7320, used with around 200 hours. This is my first Kioti and I was hesitant about the brand. I currently own 6 kubota things, came from a Deere tractor, and have several pieces of heavy equipment. I haven't put a lot of hours on the machine yet but I am very impressed with it so far. I did a full service on the machine yesterday and I was really impressed with the build quality, design, and beefiness of everything on the machine. I have done my own maintenance on dozens of machines over the past 20 years and I can tell you this thing is well built. Frankly after crawling around this thing and the Kubotas I have worked on I would expect the Kioti to cost more. It just appears to be better made. My advice to anyone considering a Deere or Kubota is to go check out a Kioti before you make your decision. I think you will see the same things when you really look at how the tractor is made and the superior specs. They are significantly cheaper too.

/ RX 7320 initial review #2  
My thoughts are the same for my 35 hp CK3510 compared to my 30 hp JD 790!

/ RX 7320 initial review #3  
Felt the same way when I compared when buying 20 years ago.
In 2001 I was comparing the Kioti DK 35 to the Kubota L 3010 and L 3410.
The John Deere 4300, 4400 and 790
I just felt the Kioti DK was as well built if not heavier built than several of those machines I compared.
At the time the DK 35 also included several standard features that were options on the other machines
(foldable ROPS, rear remotes, extendable lower link arms, extendable sway bars, draft control, mid PTO, Etc.)
20 years later I still believe I made the right choice going with the Kioti DK 35

/ RX 7320 initial review #4  
Though I was a first time tractor owner, my CK4010 is a great tractor, and has done everything I have asked of it. With 670hrs in 3 years, it's been extremely reliable, because the build quality is very good. Easy on maintenance.