RX7320 3rd Function

/ RX7320 3rd Function #61  
Would you mind mentioning the dealer where you got the kit? Mine is saying they haven't heard of it.

/ RX7320 3rd Function #62  
I've had my RX8030 (power shuttle with cab and factory-fitted loader) for only a couple of weeks now, and this is the first time I've used a 4-in-1. I'm curious though regarding the single button on mine, vs the two buttons I've seen on others here.

Am I right in thinking mine is a "diverter" function? ie - I can use open & close OR curl & dump, but not simultaneously, as opposed to a fully fledged operation where all six functions can be used simultaneously?

FEL control.jpg

I'm also thinking (twice in one day - something of a record!:D) that the Australian/NZ RX8030 is an RX7320 with different emission protocols. 76hp vs 73hp.

For info, the hydraulic hose setup near the base of the loader tower looks like this on mine - well clear of the front wheel:

hydraulic lines.jpg hydraulic lines-2.jpg

and on the loader:

loader plumbing.jpg

And my dealer offered me a word of caution - after lowering the front grill guard, to access the air cleaner or blow out the radiators for example, after closing the bonnet (hood?) DON'T FORGET TO LIFT UP THE GUARD AND RE-PIN IT! He said it's easy to forget, and next time you use the loader, you could wipe it out. And not to ask him how he knew!!!!! :laughing:

/ RX7320 3rd Function #63  
Yup, thatç—´ a diverter valve vs a 3rd function.

And I壇 guess youæ±*e right about it being the same tractor. The NX4510, NX5010, NX5510 and NX6010 all have the same engine - just a different tune for 45, 50, 55 and 60hp. And I believe very few if any other changes except tire size.

/ RX7320 3rd Function #65  
I've had my RX8030 (power shuttle with cab and factory-fitted loader) for only a couple of weeks now, and this is the first time I've used a 4-in-1. I'm curious though regarding the single button on mine, vs the two buttons I've seen on others here.

Am I right in thinking mine is a "diverter" function? ie - I can use open & close OR curl & dump, but not simultaneously, as opposed to a fully fledged operation where all six functions can be used simultaneously?

View attachment 679631

I'm also thinking (twice in one day - something of a record!:D) that the Australian/NZ RX8030 is an RX7320 with different emission protocols. 76hp vs 73hp.

For info, the hydraulic hose setup near the base of the loader tower looks like this on mine - well clear of the front wheel:

View attachment 679632 View attachment 679633

and on the loader:

View attachment 679634

And my dealer offered me a word of caution - after lowering the front grill guard, to access the air cleaner or blow out the radiators for example, after closing the bonnet (hood?) DON'T FORGET TO LIFT UP THE GUARD AND RE-PIN IT! He said it's easy to forget, and next time you use the loader, you could wipe it out. And not to ask him how he knew!!!!! :laughing:

In order to use multiple functions AT THE SAME TIME, the joystick valve must be piloted, and ours are not. You can feather the joystick a bit, but under load it is pretty much one function at a time. With two buttons on the electric over hydraulic diverter valve, effectively, whatever ram has the LEAST RESISTANCE will receive the fluid. Again you can sort of feather things, but under a load, it is pretty much one function at a time. That said, I really like the home-made setup I made as it looks like the third function the factory should have provided with hardlines, custom-fitted hoses, matching hardware, et cetra, but never did.

49340575598_348c44d984_b.jpg

/ RX7320 3rd Function #67  
In order to use multiple functions AT THE SAME TIME, the joystick valve must be piloted, and ours are not. You can feather the joystick a bit, but under load it is pretty much one function at a time. With two buttons on the electric over hydraulic diverter valve, effectively, whatever ram has the LEAST RESISTANCE will receive the fluid. Again you can sort of feather things, but under a load, it is pretty much one function at a time. That said, I really like the home-made setup I made as it looks like the third function the factory should have provided with hardlines, custom-fitted hoses, matching hardware, et cetra, but never did.

49340575598_348c44d984_b.jpg

Very nice job Eric. I cheated on my 3rd function. I rarely use it so I just added hoses to plug into my rear remotes. I have added a bracket at the loader disconnects for the front hoses. A simple job to do and a lot less money. Kioti wanted $1250 for the kit and $1500 installed.

/ RX7320 3rd Function #68  
Very nice job Eric. I cheated on my 3rd function. I rarely use it so I just added hoses to plug into my rear remotes. I have added a bracket at the loader disconnects for the front hoses. A simple job to do and a lot less money. Kioti wanted $1250 for the kit and $1500 installed.

The more tractors I jump in and use, the more I really like my solution--especially since my tractor is primarily used with with a grapple and in winter a snow plow--all easy work for the tractor. The only thing that would make it better is a piloted joystick valve.

/ RX7320 3rd Function #69  
So here are the pic's of the Kioti 3rd function for the RX7320. It is a very nice clean setup. I only wish it included hard lines along the loader arms like the other hydraulics.
Where does the new valve get it pressure line from? Is it fed straight from the gear pump?

Thanks.

/ RX7320 3rd Function #70  
So here are the pic's of the Kioti 3rd function for the RX7320. It is a very nice clean setup. I only wish it included hard lines along the loader arms like the other hydraulics.
I'm revisiting the idea of 3rd function; been using hoses from the rear-remotes for the last year and now with a bale clamp I'm finding that I could be more efficient if I had all controls on the joystick instead of having to move my hand.

cutthroat, I was looking again on your pictures and it looks like part of your setup is attached right to the loader frame on the tractor, that big 1" thick steel plate. Do I have that right? I'm likely to order the kit and install it myself but I'm not sure I want (or have a good way) to drill holes like that. I wonder if the WR Long kit might mount differently. Can you confirm if holes had to be drilled into that frame? Thanks.

How's the machine working out for you?