saga of neat neighbor & survey

/ saga of neat neighbor & survey #11  
John,
I have a TOSHIBA PDR-M1, I have had it for about 2 years now. It is 1.3 mega-pixel and does do a great job. I think I paid about $450.00 for it new. It has more than paid for itself with my internet sales!

18-30445-von.gif

/ saga of neat neighbor & survey #12  
All rite now,you fellas are startin ta sound like that crazy ol KERR!It sure is hard sometimes to be nice to a full blown knothead aint it!?

/ saga of neat neighbor & survey
Von,
I've seen your picture before... but not lately. I don't get to thte post office as often as I used to.

Patrick

Now KERR,Cut that out, you be nice to those boys, I'm sure John and Von thought they were posting on the Photos heading and didn't mean to drop in out of the blue completely off topic to cause hate and discontent or be disruptive in a manner totally out of character for either of them.

Patrick (wishing he understood emoticons to better convey a rich veneer of humor laced through thinly veiled sarcastic wit)

/ saga of neat neighbor & survey #15  
A fella bought a 1/2 acre lot from a retired farmer (actually from the farmer's son) by my in-laws farm. He then began to post "No Hunting or Shooting Allowed" signs on just about every fence post he could find.

One evening we were shooting clay birds when his little Honda Civic skidded to a stop on the gravel road and he jumped out yelling and screaming about our inability to read his signs. Nothing seems to boil farmer blood faster then city folks telling them all about property rights. Backed by our 2nd ammendment rights, he was put back in his car and informed he had until midnight to remove evey sign from every fence post. Which he did. A month or so later he sold his lot and moved back to the city.

Around here if your property is zoned ag, fences can go square on the lot line, anything else has a setback to your side. County zoning is a very hot button issue around here. Setbacks basically widens your neighbor lot by the width of the setback.

Ever consider electric fence? Cheap to install, unpleasant to tamper with. They use them alot here during winter months because they move cattle to cropland to glean the corn.

signature.JPG

/ saga of neat neighbor & survey #16  
I guess im real luckey.My nearest neighbor is the high school football coach.Before we got moved on the place i had a few hand tools stolen and a tree kinda chopped on a little.Coach was walkin out his place and ask me what i was lookin for one day Told him i thought i might find my tools in the bushes cause they tend to get heavy after awhile.Coach said let me check on it.Never did get my chainsaw back but we aint never had a thing come up missin since!Seams we both baught up the favorite place for the youngins ta do the wild thing.Guess i would be mad too!

PitbullMidwest, You failed to mention whose fence posts he posted his signs on and if the road he roared up on (Honda Civic?) uh er ahh skidded to a stop in (they do have brakes) was private or public road. Also you failed to mention on whose property the shot and dusted birds (I assume you are an excellent shot) came to rest as it fell from the sky.

On reflection, I think you are lucky he left because he was mentally deranged or retarded as evidenced by his charging up to and mouthing off at armed men.

Nah, I don't think my lofty personal character would allow me to place an electric fence next to their house without severe provocation. Besides he has 6 dogs and they aren't responsible for his actions so I won't hurt them for no reason. Now if the larger dog ever hurts a calf I'll shot him dead in a flash but I wouldn't fence him in with an electric fence. Of course I intend to make at least the first three feet of whatever fence goes up a small enough mesh to stop their smallest dog (Taco Bell mascot named (brace yourself) Mini-Me like in the Austin Powers spy spoof. Oh, did I mention this guy shaves his head and looks like Mr. Clean without the ear ring.

Late breaking development: Yet another chance to be called names, have a conversation that is one big circumlocution, and who knows what else. Neighbor just called and wants to get together next week to see if we can "settle our differences". Gee, this will be fun, hopefully he has a new, improved, and lemon scented way of telling me what I can do on my own land.

Patrick

Just yesterday my wife walked down to one of the closer ponds to chat with the family playing there, fishing, etc. They parked by and climbed over a gate. She asked whats up and they say that they had always been allowed to do this by the owner "John Doe". She informs them that John sold the place over 3 yrs ago and we don't let everyone just do there thing. Lucky them, I'd probably have gone down the section line and blocked them in. As the gate is recessed, they were on my property, not the "right of way". Then we would be looking at ID, fishing lisc. etc. If I got any s--t I would probably arrest them and hold them for the county sheriffs deputy. Of course, the law would immediately turn them lose and try to get me to drop charges as it is not popular to enforce landowners rights. Perhaps I should check with game warden to be prepared for the inevitable next time, they can show a bit more backbone. In the state of OK only the owner and his immediate family can fish his own ponds without a lisc. It isn't up to the owner, it is a game law violation and they seem to generate more interest from the fish and game guys than trespassing does with the law officers.

Patrick

/ saga of neat neighbor & survey #19  
Dont get blinded by stray reflections.Lemon scented,HA HA.This fella might fall into the famous double barrel fruit loop cat.Your a luckey man!Lemon scented,good-en HA HAAAAAA!

/ saga of neat neighbor & survey #20  
Its called crimminal tresspassing aint it?When i was in the army FT.Stewart 2 row in a strawberry patch thats what they called it.2 days,135 dollars later you cant throw me on pvt.property without personal permission.