Salvage/junkyards

/ Salvage/junkyards #1  

Brady D

Silver Member
Tractor
Ford 1910, Case farmall 95, John Deere 317g
Does anyone know of any good ford tractor junkyards around the US? Preferably close to Tennessee but anywhere will do.

/ Salvage/junkyards #3  
Have you ever searched on TractorHouse..?? TractorHouse.com | New & Used Farm Equipment For Sale Scroll down the main page to "Parts, Attachments, and Dismantled Machines", you can enter the part number your looking for or enter your tractor model number on the right side.

You can also post a free "want to buy" ad. Look in the top menu line, near far right. Many smaller salvage dealers are associated with them, but don't display in the salvage listings. You need to register, to keep spammers from their site. You'll need to enter your model number, part number, and a brief description of said part. They'll generally call you within 36 hours at most. I've gotten calls within 45 minutes before.

/ Salvage/junkyards #4  
I second splitter's recommendation for Long Lane Tractors. They specialize on Ford/New Holland tractors. When I needed a new clutch housing last year for my 2001 NH TC33D they had a couple in stock and fixed me right up. They were a pleasure to work with, and very knowledgeable about Ford & New Holland parts.

/ Salvage/junkyards #5  
Gulf South and Alexander Tractor Parts are two more