SAME Silver 100.6 wont move, (SDF SAME DEUTZ FAHR), please help

/ SAME Silver 100.6 wont move, (SDF SAME DEUTZ FAHR), please help #11  
20171019_061733.jpg

/ SAME Silver 100.6 wont move, (SDF SAME DEUTZ FAHR), please help #13  
did somebody replace a hose on the forward reverse selector ? There my be a steelball that got lost without notesing ?

/ SAME Silver 100.6 wont move, (SDF SAME DEUTZ FAHR), please help
did somebody replace a hose on the forward reverse selector ? There my be a steelball that got lost without notesing ?
Yes the forward reverse shuttle selector has been replaced with a new one, although it is an electronic control mounted on the left side of the steering column. It is figure #10 part #0.010.6393.4/20 on attached print.
Thank you.IMG_2632.jpg

Do you have the Lamb Champion teck manual ?
I don't have that manual, when dealer gets in I'll see if he has it on file. By chance do you have the manual in a Electronic version that you could send me?
Thank you.

/ SAME Silver 100.6 wont move, (SDF SAME DEUTZ FAHR), please help #17  
stick is elect....going to a selinoid.....that operates hydraulics.....moving a mech lever inside.

stick is elect....going to a selinoid.....that operates hydraulics.....moving a mech lever inside.

Since I am able to power solenoids using my jumper wires and force tractor to move I think all hard parts are working? I think you are correct that one of the sensors are not grounding to satisfy ECU. I have Deutz distribution here in States trying to pull a manual for a SILVER 110-130 and the LAMB Champ 120-135-150 manual. Do you have the parts breakdown for the LAMB? If so do that model us the ECU #0.010.6393.4/20.

/ SAME Silver 100.6 wont move, (SDF SAME DEUTZ FAHR), please help #20  
OK....another thought....you tested all the solinoids that has to get 12v when in gear ? What if you test again and check for solinoids that must not get 12v when in gear ...mybe there is a wire that was burned and giving 12v to something that sould not get 12v ?