Satoh Beaver S373-D 4-wheel drive

/ Satoh Beaver S373-D 4-wheel drive #11  
I googled cub cadet 7194 then checked out the search results came upon www.tractor data.com and found everything matched my beaveriii-Satoh . I then googled for parts diagram, next I went on www.partstree.com phone 512-288-4355 (they have best parts diagrams)
Compared their parts numbers with parts numbers in my BeaverIII parts manual , I also went on eBay and ordered fuel injectors for 100.
The 3point hook-up parts are the same for both tractors. Hope this helps.

/ Satoh Beaver S373-D 4-wheel drive #12  
I googled cub cadet 7194 then checked out the search results came upon www.tractor data.com and found everything matched my beaveriii-Satoh . I then googled for parts diagram, next I went on www.partstree.com phone 512-288-4355 (they have best parts diagrams)
Compared their parts numbers with parts numbers in my BeaverIII parts manual , I also went on eBay and ordered fuel injectors for 100.
The 3point hook-up parts are the same for both tractors. Hope this helps.
If you go onto the MTD Cub Cadet support of the website, type in your model as a 7194 and find a serial number yu can make up based on the tractordata.com info, they will give you the manuals for free download. Then you'll have the parts manual to order anything. :)

/ Satoh Beaver S373-D 4-wheel drive #13  
I ordered the parts book and repair
book when we bought the tractor. They were not cheap, I think our tractor are the same, mine has manual 4wheel drive and high gear this tractor must travel at 15 + mph'
these little tractors are work horses.

/ Satoh Beaver S373-D 4-wheel drive #14  
I ordered the parts book and repair
book when we bought the tractor. They were not cheap, I think our tractor are the same, mine has manual 4wheel drive and high gear this tractor must travel at 15 + mph'
these little tractors are work horses.
I'm just saying to snag the MTD Cub Cadet parts manuals too.

This way, you know all of the part numbers as a Cub Cadet to cross reference with your own manuals. And you can tell from the diagrams what is spot on and identical with the two machines. You will then have more than one source to find parts as well.

I have a Yanmar YM2610. The engine is in a John Deere JD850 and other machines. I grabbed all of the manuals related to those machines too. Owning a 45+ year old machine, you got to have sources to draw from, especially finding parts being out-of-stock or totally discontinued.