satoh bull

/ satoh bull #1  

randyswanner

Tractor
satoh bull
just bought a satoh bull, Mitsubishi ke130 engine, missing some parts,pistons and rods,pushrods, rocker arms and injectors, can anyone help?

/ satoh bull #2  
I have a Mitsubishi D2000, with the KE 130 (basically the same tractor in my opinion), and in my experience it has been a beast to get parts for. I am lucky in that we have a tractor salvage yard near us, and the folks there have hunted high and low for parts when I have needed them. I have still struggled to find some things. If all else fails, try T&H Salvage, Pavo, GA. I can get you their number if you need it.

/ satoh bull #3  
I can supply available new parts & have a couple S630 parts tractors.

/ satoh bull
shoot me a price on what you got salvage with new rings and head and oil pan gasket

/ satoh bull #5  
Email me for pricing.

/ satoh bull #6  
I have a Mitsubishi D2000, with the KE 130 (basically the same tractor in my opinion), and in my experience it has been a beast to get parts for. I am lucky in that we have a tractor salvage yard near us, and the folks there have hunted high and low for parts when I have needed them. I have still struggled to find some things. If all else fails, try T&H Salvage, Pavo, GA. I can get you their number if you need it.

Been to Pavo ga many times over the years to get Parts

/ satoh bull #9  
Do you have any parts for a Satoh Stallion ?

/ satoh bull #10  
just bought a satoh bull, Mitsubishi ke130 engine, missing some parts,pistons and rods,pushrods, rocker arms and injectors, can anyone help?
Anna Acker at southern global tractor has been my go to for a long time. she can put you onto a guy on the east coast that knows more about satoh tractors that anyone else in the world.
email her at anna@southern-global.com or 601-928-7491