Satoh S-370D 3 point lift adjust.

/ Satoh S-370D 3 point lift adjust. #1  

gsxrsquid

Bronze Member
Is there a hydaulic adjustment for speed on the lift? Right now it is boom all the way up or boom all the way down. I try to jocky it more slowly but it is really had. I have seen pictures on the site where some have a handle under the seat but mine doesn't have that.

/ Satoh S-370D 3 point lift adjust. #2  
Lifting speed is controlled by the three point control. Try moving the control slowly until it starts to lift then ease it up slowly to raise further. Downward motion is gravity controlled. Some tractors have a lever, others have a knob. It opens and closes a valve like a faucet to control speed of leakdown of the lift. It is generally somewhere between your feet near or just under the seat.You can try to find a user manual online or you may be able to obtain one from Valley Power

/ Satoh S-370D 3 point lift adjust.
I move it slowly but it is basically working as an on-off, rather than incremental. With my new holland I could raise or lower slowly. The Satoh just bangs up or bangs down.

/ Satoh S-370D 3 point lift adjust. #4  
If you don't get further response here I strongly recommend contacting the nice folks at Valley Power. They will talk to you over the phone and even carry parts if needed. My old Mitsubishi (they bought Satoh) was well supported there. All of its hydraulics operated in a normal manner.

/ Satoh S-370D 3 point lift adjust. #5  
You're looking for the speed Adjusting lever described as (2) below. Its small, tucked down on the right side of the seat way down near the level of your feet. The lever shown in the picture is maybe 1-1/2" (very approximately) in size.
image (1).png

/ Satoh S-370D 3 point lift adjust.
You're looking for the speed Adjusting lever described as (2) below. Its small, tucked down on the right side of the seat way down near the level of your feet. The lever shown in the picture is maybe 1-1/2" (very approximately) in size.
View attachment 744157
Thanks! I will look into this.