satoh S370D info

/ satoh S370D info #1  

ltfella

I am looking into a s370D model 4 wd with a bucket rear mower and a drag disk. I seen that ther PTO moves counterclock if you are looking at it. Is that how you tell if its counter or clock wise. I was told to stay away from the counterclock but it has a mower on it already. Is that good or should I stay away from it. Also what would be a going price for it and anything major I should look into it. Thanx for anyhelp.

/ satoh S370D info #2  
It is backwards from most tractors. It is not a big deal if you have all the pto attachments in good shape that you want with it . It should start easy & check for looseness in the FWD.

/ satoh S370D info #3  
I'm no expert but have had my S370D for about a month now. Mine also has the reverse rotation PTO but it came with the mower and Woods Brush Hog along with a back blade. Mine does not start all that easy but the battery is shot and needs a new one.

I paid $1400 for mine and it had only one owner and was garage kept.

/ satoh S370D info #4  
I also am a new beaver (370) owner. mine spins clockwise, came with tiller. Have not bought a brush hog yet (any day) but will need an adaptor for the PTO for sure, looks like smaller size.

Mine does not start very easily either, when the temp is below 50 deg. I have to use the glow plug longer than my previous hinomoto and kubota 2cyl diesels. Once it is warm, or on warmer days, it starts quickly. Runs well overall. I am wondering if these beavers are a little cold blooded?