Satoh S650G tractor

/ Satoh S650G tractor
Ok,,,,I know ALL you WONDERFUL People who have HELPED me out over the last few months thought I fell OFF the planet but I am Back. I had surgery that had me laid up for 6 weeks and I had to recoup from that but ANYWAY,,,,Starting from Bill from Valley Power ALL the way down to B/8,,,Oliver and ANYONE I missed,,,,Installed New T-stat housing,,New Water pump and a TON of EVERY Part in the Hydraulics Resivour,,,,COMPLETE 100 % SUCCESS...For the First time since We had this Tractor the 3 point hitch RAISES UP 100% and LOWERS 100% and works like a BRAND NEW SYSTEM...We are TICKLED PINK and NOT ONE Single LEAK ANYWHERE,,,,I thank ALL YOu guys from the BOTTOM of my HEART Because I Could Not have done ANY of this WITHOUT your HELP and Im NOT a Machanic but You guys gave me KNOWLEDGE where I had NONE on this type of problem....GOD BLESS ALL you Guys and GOD BLESS Tractors By Net...You guys ROCK....Forever GRATEFULL and Semper-Fi

/ Satoh S650G tractor #53  
bbsr I have a Satoh tractor S-650G ser.#S-650G-001074 what year is it anyboby

/ Satoh S650G tractor #54  
There is, as far as I know, no vin# dating on a Satoh's. So my guess on yours with such a low serial # of- 001074 is a 73-74 model. Mine is a 76 @ # 004338

/ Satoh S650G tractor #55  
to Devil dog Who is the Bill you referred to regarding a thermostat housing? I need to order one for my tractor Thanks