Satoh S650G

/ Satoh S650G #1  

horses2

Bronze Member
Tractor
Kubota M471D
I have a 1975 Satoh S650 that I am selling/parting out. the tractor runs fine and is in very good condition (barn stored), it does need a carb rebuild. I also have a workshop manual (copied) and a spare motor (out of a Satoh Elk). if anyone is in need of spare parts/tractor, shoot me a PM.

/ Satoh S650G
to the top. IMG_0530.JPGIMG_0531.JPGIMG_0533.JPGIMG_0537.JPG

Last edited:
   / Satoh S650G #3  
Hi do you still have this parts tractor? If you do do you still have the governor?
Thanks John
916-476-0600

/ Satoh S650G #4  
I have a used governor plus many more parts.

/ Satoh S650G
just putting to the top one last time. the tractor is being broken down to go to the scrapyard. it has served me well. it ran like a top until the carb went bad. it also has the diverter block for remote hydraulic attachments. I was using a log splitter.
send me a pm if you are in need of any replacement parts for your S650.

thanks,

/ Satoh S650G #6  
just putting to the top one last time. the tractor is being broken down to go to the scrapyard. it has served me well. it ran like a top until the carb went bad. it also has the diverter block for remote hydraulic attachments. I was using a log splitter.
send me a pm if you are in need of any replacement parts for your S650.

Hello,

I received a 650G from a friend a few years ago after he purchased a new tractor. The tractor has served as lawn art since as one of the front wheel hubs broke into four or five pieces. I'm now on the fence about trying to bring it back to life or buy a new tractor. However, I'm not a mechanic so the prospect of reviving a machine that has been sitting for a few years is a bit intimidating.

How can I find out more details about the cost of a wheel hub and associated parts, i.e. bearing, etc.? Also, how much do you anticipate getting for taking the whole tractor to scrap? I only ask in case I go the same route.

Thanks in advance.

/ Satoh S650G
wound up scrapping the tractor. Got $135. we have a local scrapyard that takes tractors and other heavy equipment. had to drain all fluids and cut a hole in the fuel tank and oil pan.

/ Satoh S650G
Hello all,

I was clearing out and found some additional parts from my Satoh S650g. I have a complete wiring harness including ignition switch and keys, coupler block for the hydraulic pump to crank, a complete workshop manual, 2 speedo/tach units, governor unit, hydraulic pump. if anyone is interested.

thanks,

/ Satoh S650G #10  
Wish I could have gottn your engine!----mine is junk and needs another one put in it!