Save $100 off purchase of a new Kubota at Barlows

/ Save $100 off purchase of a new Kubota at Barlows
I would give them away. Cub cadet sends me a coupon of a mower and I try to give it away. I never heard of selling a coupon. On other forums I have seen guys giving away x plan pricing on a Ford which is a tremendous savings.
I don't believe you would give away a well earned coupon worth $500 cash much less $1000 worth to someone you don't know. I don't believe you.:2cents: When you get one that's worth $1000 cash from Kubota and give it to a total stranger, I'll take it back and give you $20 or the Christian charity of your choice $100.:cool2:

I respect you for your considerate, kind, and generous offer. Hopefully someone that is needy can take you up on your offer. :thumbsup:
Thanks.:thumbsup: Actually most people can appreciate saving $100 on a New Kubota that they are buying any way and they don't have to be needy.:) Just an opportunity for two people to save $100 each.

/ Save $100 off purchase of a new Kubota at Barlows #13  
I don't believe you would give away a well earned coupon worth $500 cash much less $1000 worth to someone you don't know. I don't believe you.:2cents: When you get one that's worth $1000 cash from Kubota and give it to a total stranger, I'll take it back and give you $20 or the Christian charity of your choice $100.:cool2:

I would give it someone. I would just be glad to not see it to go to waste. If I get a coupon like that and I nobody I know wants it I will give it to someone on here.

/ Save $100 off purchase of a new Kubota at Barlows #14  
John, I didn't know about Barlows until seeing your post. I just put in an offer for an L3800. If I end up doing the deal with them, I will certainly like one of your coupons. Thanks for being a generous guy.
- Jeremy in Louisville & Bowling Green.

John, I didn't know about Barlows until seeing your post. I just put in an offer for an L3800. If I end up doing the deal with them, I will certainly like one of your coupons. Thanks for being a generous guy.

I have several contacts thru the TBN personal mail and thought one of them was you so if you want the $100 off just let me know. Glad to share. I only have 2 to share since I'm using one myself.

/ Save $100 off purchase of a new Kubota at Barlows #16  
HERE is the truck load of tractors i got from BARLOWS.

ScannedImage002_002_002_zps5344cb38.jpg