Sc2400 Valve Question

/ Sc2400 Valve Question
Okay. Looking at the 2450 parts manual, I see on page 126 a remote for the backhoe which would be mounted on the left side of the tractor in the rear if you are looking at it from the rear. msb1766, can you confirm that's where you hook up your backhoe? The thing that gets me is that sheet only shows one line... so, where is the return? Also, it's coming off a port that I have a line coming off of on my 2400. I'll have to do some more looking and tracking down to figure out the differences.

/ Sc2400 Valve Question
Okay, it's late and I'm retarded... I took another look at the picture and realized what was going on. On page 126, hose "5" gets hooked up from the SCV to a female quick connect on the back of the tractor... Also on the back is hose "7" which has a male quick connect that runs from the male end of hose "5" back to the 3pt valve. On my tractor, this line just makes a direct trip. So, for all the hydraulic experts out there... what are my options for a set of remotes out back? I could take the route the 2450 takes, but I'd have to be able to control it somehow which would mean an open center control valve, I assume. No idea where I'd mount that. Hmmm...

/ Sc2400 Valve Question #14  
Hozen,

I was wondering if you were able to figure out something for rear remotes on the Sc2400? I've been meaning to hit up the Cub dealer I got mine from and take a look at how the hoses are hooked up on the Sc2450. I like to see things in person as to me it's a littler easier to visual what needs to be done when I can see it instead of looking at pictures.

/ Sc2400 Valve Question #15  
I read somewhere that the 2450 has two pumps, the power steering and the BH are on the same pump, the PTOs and the FEL is on the another pump.

So my first guess is that the lines that feed the BH and would in turn feed a rear control system would come from the power steering feed/return area.

When I take the BH off of my 2450 there are two lines just above the PTO, I have not looked where they come from or go to but there are two.

Last edited: