school of shifting :-)

/ school of shifting :-) #41  
   / school of shifting :-) #42  
Is there a narrow bucket with teeth that could be attached to a tractor with a QA
My tractor weighs about 9000
my soil conditions are terrible, very rocky from small to very large.

Perhaps you are looking for a stump bucket (Narrow with big teeth).

https://www.amazon.com/Titan-Extreme-Bucket-Skidsteer-Attachment/dp/B07NZ8QSVX

All the comments about torquing the loader arms still apply. We use our stump bucket to dig around the stump, we curl the bucket to cut roots, often we use a chain saw to free the big ones..

We take our time, we force nothing. Our big girl is 5000lbs max with the loader on and a ballast box on the rear.

We added an LS sub compact with a small back hoe. That too gets operated slowly to get the job done.

A stump bucket will not make a tractor an excavator.

/ school of shifting :-) #43  
How often do we call a pickup truck a "4WD" when it doesn't have locking front or rear differentials?
For that matter, how often do we call a FWD or RWD car "2WD" when it doesn't have a locking differential?
As long as there's no slipping, they're all driving, lockers or no. It's not like an open diff only sends torque to one wheel; if that was the case, there'd be no point in having a halfshaft going to the other wheel and no point to the differential.
Exactly why I made sure my truck has locking diffs. Elocker in the rear and in 4 low all 4 wheels spin. I've seen too many of the old 4x4s spin 2 tires on one side years ago. It's not really 4x4 if you only have 2 power wheels.