Scrap value for truck?

/ Scrap value for truck? #21  
Every since the cash for clunkers deal... old used cars and trucks bring a preimun on the used market and not for scrap.

mark

/ Scrap value for truck? #22  
here is a zonbie thread back with new life! If you havent sold that truck by now!!!

/ Scrap value for truck? #23  
here is a zonbie thread back with new life! If you havent sold that truck by now!!!

eh.... not even a year old... its the musty ones that are like 4-5 years old. those are the real "back from the dead" threads....

/ Scrap value for truck? #24  
Yea your right, those are hilarious!! I admit i have clicked on a "related" thread at the bottom before and got into it and then responded to it myself, sometimes catching it and editing or re replying to my own post saying that i remembered that i clicked a related Old thread, sometimes not catching it till someone else points it out.

It is funny though when someone metions something for sale etc or a problem and someone must be searching thier tractor or something and then offers to buy it o help them fix it, i guess not realizing that the thread is like you said 4 years old!

/ Scrap value for truck? #25  
Didn't see this the first time around it but was interesting. I am wondering if the conversion met the required safety standards for seat strength, occupant restraints, etc. If my township code enforcement officer wasn't such a p**** I would have about a half dozen vehicles like the one shown in the pictures just sitting around.