Grading Scraper blade - how wide?

/ Scraper blade - how wide? #61  
Nice compound Brian. Looks like you are ready for the city hordes. I like the Land Pride RBT3596 you suggested...I just wish I could swap out the blade on it for a rake...it doesn’t have that option. Maybe there are other ones that do and yet are suitably sized for an L6060. Or maybe it’s best to have two entirely separate rakes and blades...but seems a waste to spend money on two full frames when one with rake and blade would suffice.

Last edited:
   / Scraper blade - how wide? #62  
Nice compound Brian. Looks like you are ready for the city hordes. I like the Land Pride RBT3596 you suggested...I just wish I could swap out the blade on it for a rake...it doesn稚 have that option. Maybe there are other ones that do and yet are suitably sized for an L6060. Or maybe it痴 best to have two entirely separate rakes and blades...but seems a waste to spend money on two full frames when one with rake and blade would suffice.

I don't know for a fact, but would imagine that swapping out the rake for a blade or vise versa would not be much fun. ETA has this option, I just don't know how practical it would actually be. :confused3: