Screw the Backhoe for the Oozama Ditch! Or, ...

/ Screw the Backhoe for the Oozama Ditch! Or, ... #11  
Ahh Glenmac, but the Oozama never rests. The Oozama always wins. Even now, even as you rest, it is out there lurking, always plotting......
Not to mention a zillion pissed off pollywogs!

/ Screw the Backhoe for the Oozama Ditch! Or, ... #12  
Welcome back Glenn!

I am a little surprised that someone who once told us that:

<font color="blue"> "relativity equations do break down when analyzing the initial femtoseconds of the Big Bang and the collapsed singularities at the center of black holes"</font>

hadn't figure out sooner that he could dig with a FEL. /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

must be the diet.

/ Screw the Backhoe for the Oozama Ditch! Or, ... #13  
Good to hear from you. It makes sense you'd surface the next time you sank.

/ Screw the Backhoe for the Oozama Ditch! Or, ... #14  
I salute your success! Any chance the EPA or some other body of people with no commercially marketable job skills will take offence to you draining wetlands? /forums/images/graemlins/frown.gif

/ Screw the Backhoe for the Oozama Ditch! Or, ... #15  
Enjoyed the tale. /forums/images/graemlins/smile.gif

I too wonder about draining it - I live in a no-net-loss of wetlands state, & would have people knocking on my door should I try something like that in my fields....

--->Paul

/ Screw the Backhoe for the Oozama Ditch! Or, ... #16  
Re: Screw the Backhoe for the Oozama Ditch! Or, ..

Great story, told brilliantly. We want pictures!!!

/ Screw the Backhoe for the Oozama Ditch! Or, ... #17  
Nice read - there are some great writers on this board.

You won the battle /forums/images/graemlins/laugh.gif but will you win the war /forums/images/graemlins/confused.gif

/ Screw the Backhoe for the Oozama Ditch! Or, ... #18  
Those of us who battle with Oozamas salute you! I was lucky in that mine was just a short distance from the creek...and I have a backhoe. Better yet, in the name of "helping the town" clear the roadside ditches of accumulated sediment, I have a neverending supply of sand with which to fill in the hole.

Well done! pb

/ Screw the Backhoe for the Oozama Ditch! Or, ... #19  
The new politically correct version is <font color="red"> Amphibious breeding and habitational zones</font>

/ Screw the Backhoe for the Oozama Ditch! Or, ... #20  
Beautifully written!

Loved it. And I agree with others need pictures.
Reminds me of the day all I wanted to do was remove a 3' willow tree. Dug up an underground spring.