SCUT for a 3/4 acre lot , am I nuts??

/ SCUT for a 3/4 acre lot , am I nuts?? #61  
Problem is, your intended uses change as a function of what you have. I did all sorts of things on my three-quarter acre lot with my BX 25 that I never would have thought of before I got the little beast! And then there is the urge to buy more property once you have a tractor?/QUOTE]

Good point -
I don't look at a 10 yard dump of soil as a mountain like this one we got last year 20140924_142059.jpg requiring 100 trips with my wheelbarrow/shovel combination but more like 50 scoops of my B7610 bucket.

Last Monday my son had a load of mulch/soil mix to move from about the street to about the back of the half acre lot. Sure we could of shoveled it into a wheelbarrow and wheeled it back. But it was a breeze with the B7610.

We never would have bought all that soil and mulch if we had to move it by hand.

My first "use" of my B7610 was moving sand. The community swimming pool had gotten a truck load of sand delivered and dumped in the parking lot. About 80 yards from where it was going to be used for volleyball courts. They were moving it with wheelbarrows. When they bought it they thought the truck was going to dump it where it was needed but the trucker refused.

Took me the better part of an hour to get it all moved.