SCVs

/ SCVs #11  
I've seen some people put cylinders on both sides when adding TnT, so you'd need 3 remotes for that too, although I can't imagine a need for that much tilt. There was a picture of a TC33D on here about a year ago that was set up like that.

-Brad

/ SCVs #12  
With the loader my vote would be for 4.

/ SCVs #13  
My Kubota L4310HST had a cylinder on each three-point hitch side link and a cylinder on the top link, giving it a total of 3. Then, I also had a hydraulic gauge wheel on an 8' blade, which upped the requirement to 4, so I installed electric diverter valves on two of the circuits, which gave me the ability to control 5 circuits. If I were doing it again today, I'd opt for 4 separate circuits, though most folks would rarely need more than 3. Normally, you would only need one sidelink cylinder (I found having one on both cylinders nice, but not worth the expense in money or circuits), one toplink cylinder, and one for a gauge wheel, hydraulic angle, power rake, etc. But, personally, I'd want the fourth one so I could have a gauge wheel on both ends of the blade. So, that's my vote: 3 for "normal" folks, 4 for folks obsessive/compulsive about hydraulics. /w3tcompact/icons/wink.gif

/ SCVs #14  
As I recall the JD units use a SCV for the MMM (if you plan on getting one). This would increase your "need" by one over the basic input (3 or 4) you have seen from others here.

Does anyone know if I am wrong? Its been a couple years since looking at the JD equipment...

/ SCVs #15  
The 4500-4700 series does'nt use the 3rd SCV for the mmm. The 4400 and down does. I'm not sure on the 4100. I'm going to add two ports at the rear of my 4600, and went with the 4th and 5th SCV kit from deere.

/ SCVs
NJJohn -- do you recall what your local JD charged for installation of the 4th and 5th SCV? IE, factory installed.

/ SCVs #17  
The 4100 uses the 3PH to lift the MMM.

- Rick

/ SCVs #18  
I bought the kit from deere. $640 + shipping. It arrived today, I'm planning on doing the install Saturday or Sunday. It looks pretty straightforward, maybe 2 hours, 3 at most.