search brightest white5mm-10mm volt led's

/ search brightest white5mm-10mm volt led's #1  

rockleds

:)i need to find out which light we can find are the brightest white 5mm - 10mm volt led's. i am just been made aware of 1w-3w led's. i am interested to find out how bright the later can be and i don't mind how narrow the viewing angle is!

/ search brightest white5mm-10mm volt led's #2  
There are 5 watt LEDs as well. Problem is the led market is still figuring it out and trying not to make the same mistake as cfl manufacturers. Measurements are still coming out in lumens and wattage means nothing (never did but things were simplified to sell to the common man). Also color temp is quite deceiving as well.

What is it you are planning on doing?

/ search brightest white5mm-10mm volt led's #3  
:)i need to find out which light we can find are the brightest white 5mm - 10mm volt led's. i am just been made aware of 1w-3w led's. i am interested to find out how bright the later can be and i don't mind how narrow the viewing angle is!

Have you checked out the Grote web site ??

/ search brightest white5mm-10mm volt led's #4  
i agree. i just purchased some LED replacements for the standard emergency blinkers on my DK45 thinking that they would be brighter than the original lamps (for night snowblowing). WRONG... the original lights were brighter

PLATINUM AMBER 20 LED 7W BLINKER/TURN SIGNAL LIGHT BULBS 1156 2056 | 1 PAIR

what a waste of $79.00 for the pair.

and this is the brightest bulb of its type out there.....oh well, live and learn. good ting i didnt buy 4 of them like i wanted to

/ search brightest white5mm-10mm volt led's #5  
A lot of the bright whites tend to be bluish. Extremely annoying.:(
larry

/ search brightest white5mm-10mm volt led's #6  
Actually there are no true white leds. They make a whitish color led by the color additive process of multiple colors in one shell.

/ search brightest white5mm-10mm volt led's #7  
greasemonkeyok said:
Actually there are no true white leds. They make a whitish color led by the color additive process of multiple colors in one shell.

I spent the last several days learning our new lighting system at church. Each one of our LED lighting PAR's and wash bars are made up of roughly equal number of Red, Green and Blue LED lights. Greasemonkeyok is correct - white light is 100% full power on Red, Green and Blue.

Dean

/ search brightest white5mm-10mm volt led's #8  
Don't know if the OP has been back, but just an observation - "5mm - 10mm volt led" doesn't compute. "5mm - 10mm" relates to the physical size of the diode and is not an electrical spec.

/ search brightest white5mm-10mm volt led's #9