Search won't go past 5/19/04

/ Search won't go past 5/19/04 #1  

BIGUN

Gold Member
Tractor
Kubota BX1500
Search won\'t go past 5/19/04

Why won't the search feature show anything after 5/19/04? /forums/images/graemlins/confused.gif

/ Search won't go past 5/19/04 #2  
Re: Search won\'t go past 5/19/04

I was just about to post the same thing.

I know for Search Engine reasons they would always be a day behind, but now it's almost a week. What's up with that? /forums/images/graemlins/confused.gif

/ Search won't go past 5/19/04 #3  

I am not having this problem.

You need to set the date period you want to search for - the default is "Newer than 1 week." There is a drop down box to select beyond that time period.

Also, if there are many results, by default the results display 25 per page. You need to click at the bottom to go to the next page of results. If there are many pages, you may click for several pages before you get to later dates.

Hope this helps.

/ Search won't go past 5/19/04 #4  

I have the same problem. No post created AFTER 5/19/04 will show up in a search, no matter what date range is selected.

/ Search won't go past 5/19/04 #5  

If you select a username and then want to View all Posts from that user, the earliest date is May 19, nothing past that date (20-25) shows up.

There is definitely a problem.

/ Search won't go past 5/19/04 #6  

Same here...........5/19 nothing since

/ Search won't go past 5/19/04 #7  

Okay, I used "Muhammad" as the search term, "newer than 3 months" as the date range. It can back with about 75 responses, going back to 2/22/2004. So...

I'll explain this to our technicians and see what they come up with. If we cannot duplicate the problem, it is hard to correct. Nonetheless, we'll continue to investigate.

Oh, as always, did you clear your cache, and/or re-login, to sort of start fresh?

/ Search won't go past 5/19/04 #8  

I think they mean NEWER than 5/19. I just did a quick search on BIGUNS user name and then "show all user's posts" and it showed all his old ones but nothing newer than 5/19.
Hope this helps,
Mark

/ Search won't go past 5/19/04 #9  

Okay, I see the problem now.

/ Search won't go past 5/19/04 #10  

Hello All,

I've isolated the problem and will be fixing it in the next few hours.

Also, the search has been searching things live for several months now. Ever since we switched the servers around. So you shouldn't be having a 24-hour delay in the search results.

I'll post again when I've fixed it up.

-Ibrahim