Seat adjustment?

/ Seat adjustment? #1  

WildTim

Tractor
2023 Solis H24, Ford 8n
Is there a shipping bolt or something securing my seat in place when it comes from the manufacturer? I’ve pulled the lever and twisted the knobs but my seat just doesn’t slide forward and back or go up and down.

/ Seat adjustment? #2  
Most likely not. You need to spray some PBlaster on the seat tracks as the seat rails are probably frozen from never being adjusted. Don't use WD40 as it really has little lubricating qualities. Spray the rails and let it sit for a couple hours and then try again and look under the seat to make sure the adjustment interlock is disengaging. Remember it came overseas to the American distributor and then to the dealer or wherever you bought it at so it took a long journey before you got it.

/ Seat adjustment? #3  
Is there a shipping bolt or something securing my seat in place when it comes from the manufacturer? I’ve pulled the lever and twisted the knobs but my seat just doesn’t slide forward and back or go up and down.
Agree with @5030... my solis seat was a little stuck as well and upon doing some wiggling mine actually started moving and there was plenty of grease... Shouldn't be a shipping bolt however.

/ Seat adjustment?
Thanks guys I’ll just have to get in there with a flashlight and some pb blaster. I just didn’t want to break anything by being stupid.

/ Seat adjustment? #5  
Thanks guys I’ll just have to get in there with a flashlight and some pb blaster. I just didn’t want to break anything by being stupid.
If i recall mine was pushed all the way forward and after some jiggling it freed up... I'd say give it hell and if it breaks its under warranty... ;-) I'll go to bat for you if needed as mine was ceased up as well. let me know if you get it moving...