Buying Advice Seeking Kubota 2350 Plastic Body

/ Seeking Kubota 2350 Plastic Body #1  

SCavacado

Tractor
Mitsubishi MT 372
Need a new plastic body. Need to find a used one.

K2581-95524

Any guidance finding used would be greatly appreciated.

For some reason this part shattered when the shop took it off to service broken hydraulic line.

Jimmy Craven

/ Seeking Kubota 2350 Plastic Body #2  
WOW!! Did a quick search and suffered sticker shock. I'd be asking questions at the shop, or looking for tire prints on the pieces.

/ Seeking Kubota 2350 Plastic Body #3  
I often wondered if any of the metal hoods were compatible with the 2350 series. And yeah, sticker shock indeed!

/ Seeking Kubota 2350 Plastic Body #4  
Why I had the local bump shop fix the dents in the hood on the M9 I bought used. 250 bucks was a lot cheaper than a new hood, even 4 years ago. Kubota whole goods prices are insane.

Just ordered a Kubota SSQA for an LA364 loader and a skeleton QA plate. 550 for the SSQA and 200 for the plate. 4 week lead time as well. For one of my customers and I'll do the fit up, whack the ears off the bucket and weld on the plate here in my shop.

/ Seeking Kubota 2350 Plastic Body #5  
I had a Kubota BX 2350 until about 5 years ago. I replaced the hood on it but that was about 10 years ago. I paid the asking price from the Kubota dealer. It wasn’t cheap but I didn’t think it was terrible at the time. I think they are pretty delicate and mine just kept getting worse and falling apart, mainly from a little bit of abuse on my part.

/ Seeking Kubota 2350 Plastic Body #6  
It's about $600-ish to replace the plastic hood and the plastic surround piece below the hood. That's just for the two plastic parts themselves, never mind all of the other little screws, add-ons, parts, etc..

/ Seeking Kubota 2350 Plastic Body #7  
I take back what I said. I replaced the side pieces which is one piece and includes the front grill.