Selector lift valve stuck on G1800?

/ Selector lift valve stuck on G1800? #1  

Texwing

Bronze Member
Tractor
HST3710, FZ2100
Well, on the new to be g1800, I went to put the deck on the tractor and could not figure out how to lower the hydraulics for the belly mower, I then fount the little lever to the inside of the PTO lift lever that seems to select the front belly mower lift hydraulics, or the rear pto hydraulics (I am guessing g1800 without rear pto do not have this). Its stuck and I cannot select belly mower hydraulics, any ideas? I dont know if something else should be set in some other postition, mower running, ect. I hate to mess it up. Thanks!

/ Selector lift valve stuck on G1800?
OOps i realized the stuck lever is labeled "directional valve".

/ Selector lift valve stuck on G1800? #3  
I don't have a rear PTO, so I can't help you with that directional valve. My guess is that it's a diverter/selector valve, but that is purely a guess. Neither my operator's manual nor my maintenance manual talks about rear PTO attachments. My guess is that the details of its operation are in the specific manuals you get when you buy the option(s). I don't envy you. Working on a tractor with no references is a pain. I ordered my books online from Messicks.com for less than $100. That might be the best money you ever spent.