Selling MMM for 7610...need technical HELP

/ Selling MMM for 7610...need technical HELP #1  

53gravely

Silver Member
Tractor
Kubota 7610 HSD
Need some help here from someone with a service manual or experience. I want to sell my MMM (RCK60-24B) that I got last year with my 7610 (at my place in VT.)

The tractor was delivered with FEL, MMM and a Brush Hog. I don't want to screw a potential buyer and want to deliver all the necessary attaching components....

What needs to go with the MMM? Is there something that is part of the FEL undercarriage that the buyer would have to have? I want to be up front. Is it different lift arms/brackets if there were no FEL???

What's it worth? It MAY have 7 or 10 hours on it (my 2 acres done 5 times) I think I paid $3,000-- could I get $2,200???

Attachments

• 867046-tractor reduced.jpg
    867046-tractor reduced.jpg
    89.6 KB · Views: 163
   / Selling MMM for 7610...need technical HELP #2  
Did you get the manual with the mower? I have a B2410 and got the 60" MMM. The dealer gave me the instruction manual with the full breakout pictures of how to install the frame and everything. It shows all the parts you need to put the mower on the tractor. That should help quite a bit if you have it.

Kevin

/ Selling MMM for 7610...need technical HELP #3  
Why do you want to sell the MMM? Aren't you using it to mow your lawn?

I think you'll be lucky to get $1500, even on such a little used implement. Do you think your dealer could sell it for you? You may make out better there...