Selling my B7500; need help with pricing it

/ Selling my B7500; need help with pricing it #1  

PondKeeper

Silver Member
Northern (Morris Cty) NJ & Western Sullivan Cty, N
Tractor
Kubota B7500, New Holland LS45
I am relocating January of 2006 and will have no need for my tractor. I would welcome any help with suggestions as to how to best sell it (ie; ebay, TBN, etc) and how can I set a price that is fair to me and any buyer. Additionally, should I sell it as a package with the attachments and trailer, or am I better off selling the tractor alone and the attachments and trailer seprately. Is there a site where I can get a value for the tractor? I'm in no rush to sell but it will have to go before I move in 8 months. I'm assuming spring would probably be best time to sell.

I will be selling:
B7500HSD-F purchases April 2003 with 70 hours
FEL is LA302 with 3 hooks welded to loader
Tooth Bar
4 way valve
R4 tires (not loaded)
Woods 6500 Backhoe, 3pt mount with 12" bucket with a hook
Halogen light on ROPS
Leinbach Hitch receiver for trailers
Woods RB60 rear blade (used 1 season for snow)
Leinbach 60" york rake (never used)
Load Trail trailer 16'
Tilt meter
Assorted rigging, binders, rachets, quality USA chains.

Tractor has been garaged every day since purchase, it is in perfect condition, 50 hour service done by dealer.

Any suggestions will be appreciated.

Michael M.

Attachments

• 625819-Tractor sale.jpg
    625819-Tractor sale.jpg
    78.1 KB · Views: 234
   / Selling my B7500; need help with pricing it #2  
Michael, take a look at Machinery Link. Look at the bottom of the page and there is a used tractor price guide.

/ Selling my B7500; need help with pricing it #3  
I'd sell it on ebay, everything seems to sell for more than it should. I think you'd get more money by advertising the tractor without the BH or trailer, but mention in the ad that they are available to the buyer at extra cost. If you don't get what you want for them, sell them separately. Or you could try setting a fairly high reserve for the whole combination to see if you get any hits.

/ Selling my B7500; need help with pricing it #4  
Mike…
You can check ‘used tractor price guide’ at:
http://www.machinerylink.com/resources/uevg/

I would also watch Ebay, TBN classifieds and your local paper to get an idea what your tractor and equipment are actually selling for. A fair price is what ever you and a buyer end up agreeing on. Good luck, KennyV.

/ Selling my B7500; need help with pricing it #5  
Don't know about a price. for the sale though, what about your dealer? Maybe they would sell it for commission or something?