eBay/Craigslist Selling my tractor and Exmark.

/ Selling my tractor and Exmark. #1  

Tipptop

Tractor
Ford B 3000
I'm selling my Exmark 60" ZTR and my Ford 3000 with Kingkutter finish mower. I've put them on Craig's list. Is this a good are the best way to sell them?

/ Selling my tractor and Exmark. #4  
You will get a lot of calls from folks that promise to be right out to look and for you to hold the item for them. DONT DO it. 99% of them will never show up. Just inform the caller that it is first come with the most dollars who will get it OR set a time limit of not more than 2-3 hours for a potential buyer to show.

All who do show will want to lower the price to unacceptable limits which is why I always accept the one who came with cash in hand even if another is supposedly coming to "look at it". You cant afford to shut out a real buyer waiting on a potential one.

/ Selling my tractor and Exmark. #5  
Tell them when you are available, don't go by their schedule. I've done that in the past & as stated, they're no shows.
One other thing, i don't put my address in the ad either, good way to come home with it stolen.

Ronnie

/ Selling my tractor and Exmark.
How much and where in GA are you? Why are you selling?
$5,500 for the Exmark. I'm in Dalton, GA.
I'm moving to a house with no yard. My current house has 5.2 acres to mow!

image-2779112658.jpg

Thanks guys for all your help and advice. It's nice to talk to someone who has experience with this. I'll be sure to avoid those pitfalls.

image-276687005.jpg