Set 36 Fence Posts This Morning.

/ Set 36 Fence Posts This Morning.
Now, of course, I'm suffering "Yet Another Implement Wanted" syndrome. I don't think I can get this one past the CFO. :D

/ Set 36 Fence Posts This Morning. #3  
bp fick said:
Now, of course, I'm suffering "Yet Another Implement Wanted" syndrome. I don't think I can get this one past the CFO. :D

Got one just like it that I had to have and only used once. Thinking about selling if your near maryland and interested?

/ Set 36 Fence Posts This Morning. #4  
We got 110 in the ground one day. The holes were premarked and I was on the tractor digging holes while two friends were coming behind me setting the posts and back filling. We had a regular assembly line going. I had to change cutting blades after 70 or so. They already had a bunch of wear on them.
Didn't break one shear bolt, quite unusual.

/ Set 36 Fence Posts This Morning. #5  
If you like a post hole digger, you'd love a post driver..!!

/ Set 36 Fence Posts This Morning. #6  
If you have a tractor supply nearby, they usually put them on sale a couple times a year. I bought one of theirs (speeco) plus a ten inch auger for approximately $500 last year....... I didn't think it was bad.

/ Set 36 Fence Posts This Morning. #7  
If you like a post hole digger, you'd love a post driver..!!

X2 We have a post pounder and it makes quick work of fencing jobs.

/ Set 36 Fence Posts This Morning. #8  
You ain't the only one. I want every implement I see, but, SWMBO here says no............:(:(

Congrats on the fencing.

/ Set 36 Fence Posts This Morning. #9  
Good to hear you did what you needed to and stayed SAFE ! :thumbsup:

Boone

/ Set 36 Fence Posts This Morning.
Good to hear you did what you needed to and stayed SAFE ! :thumbsup:

Boone

Admission time. Never had run a PHD before, not a PTO version anyhow. We always used the "two stick" manual kind, (oh me!) or the engine-on-top-like-an-icefishing-type.

Before I started, I watched Ted's video at Everything Attachments. I just enjoy Ted's videos. Flat out enjoy watching them. How hokey is that? :D

L7200 Tractor 3 Point Hitch, PTO driven, Full Size Post Hole Digger, Post Hole Driller, Auger