Severe vibration & shake at low idle

/ Severe vibration & shake at low idle
Thanks, I am twisting their arms tighter & tighter!. There are lots and lots of fuel conditioners out there.....almost all with their fans. Figured with your fleet and acreage you had more of a chance to see what actually made a difference.

Cheers

/ Severe vibration & shake at low idle #12  
Thanks, I am twisting their arms tighter & tighter!. There are lots and lots of fuel conditioners out there.....almost all with their fans. Figured with your fleet and acreage you had more of a chance to see what actually made a difference.

Cheers
Actually my signature only shows the small stuff. The bigger stuff (up to 450hp) numbers around 25 units +-. I am sure there are better conditioners than the Stanadyne but I got on to it years ago when they came out with it to deal with premature failures in their rotary pumps. I have never had a failure since using it.

/ Severe vibration & shake at low idle #13  

Cheers
Actually my signature only shows the small stuff. The bigger stuff (up to 450hp) numbers around 25 units +-. I am sure there are better conditioners than the Stanadyne but I got on to it years ago when they came out with it to deal with premature failures in their rotary pumps. I have never had a failure since using it.

/ Severe vibration & shake at low idle
I'll look at trying the Stanadyne conditioner as I am sure with all your gear it would have had a good chance to show and prove its benefits. Still trying to get the 'rest of the story' of the history on this machine, but unless I learn of a real show-stopper, will likely go ahead with it......nothing else available here or for similar $$ is a close second.

Cheers