Share Pics of People Hauling or Towing Something Wrong

/ Share Pics of People Hauling or Towing Something Wrong #20,222  
Hey, I pressure washed the bed in my truck this spring at the car wash :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
My bed gets hosed or blown out if what I was hauling is corrosive, like fertilizer, if one of the bags has a tear and spills. Likewise, if it's so dirty that it's going to be a problem for the next thing I'm likely to haul. Other than that... it's a pickup truck bed, it's not meant to be clean or pretty.

As far as not judging others for their choices, I think that's at the core of what so many of you complain about everyday, i.e. the Woke movement. Some might say there's not enough judgement of our neighbors. Peer pressure has a way of keeping society in line, you don't do stupid crap when you're worried about what your neighbors or peers will do or say about it. Everyone from the Puritans to gossiping 1950's housewives knew that.

Pot stirred. 😛

/ Share Pics of People Hauling or Towing Something Wrong #20,223  
When a portion of the woke keep terrorizing and stepping on others rights, it's not easily corrected.
Look at the KK K and others who marched down main streets for decades.

We seem to have a lot of "movements" now that want to use fear and riot to push their point on others.

Not an easy fix when the "Press" and gov try to insight them.

/ Share Pics of People Hauling or Towing Something Wrong #20,225  
I actually looked at one of those little trucks a couple of years ago, but with a 700lb gvwr it would have been pretty useless. My little dump trailer will hold 3 times that... 20240517_173541.jpg

/ Share Pics of People Hauling or Towing Something Wrong #20,226  
I had an early 70's Datsun pickup, one step up from the Kei micro-trucks. I think it was rated a half ton. This rating was accomplished with leaf springs that felt like no deflection at all unless fully loaded. Darn tiring on hours-long trips. But it would move along with freeway traffic.

The truck's only virtue was excellent gas mileage, at a time of gas crises. Lets just say this was before Japan started sending over the top quality cars that they are now known for.

/ Share Pics of People Hauling or Towing Something Wrong #20,228  
What's to groan about? Nice heavy duty single axle tralier.

/ Share Pics of People Hauling or Towing Something Wrong #20,229  
Yeah but - a Suburban, if he needs to carry family in his work truck, or a tradesman van if not, would be a better match to an electrician's needs. I gave a lot of thought to this when I went from a pickup to a Wagoneer back when I was a carpenter. The pickup had too much risk of tools getting stolen in an urban environment like that picture.

Agree that the little Kai trucks are too small to be legal or practical. But I think the point of that photo was that the tiny bed on the American truck is more for show than for real truck use.
Better to have it and not need it than need it and not have it?

/ Share Pics of People Hauling or Towing Something Wrong #20,230  
What's to groan about? Nice heavy duty single axle tralier.
Agreed, except I'd want fenders. Wonder if it's owner-built? Has a vintage look to it, and I'd believe them if they told me it's 50+ years old.