Share Pics of People Hauling or Towing Something Wrong

/ Share Pics of People Hauling or Towing Something Wrong #3,061  
I would have expected that once the trailer was on its side it would act like a boat anchor, not push the rig to the left any more. There may be faint smoke under the pickup - I wonder if he braked hard and that's what put him sideways.
Probably was braking (unloading the rear axle) and it looks like the top left front corner dug in before the SUV started going sideways.

Aaron Z

/ Share Pics of People Hauling or Towing Something Wrong #3,062  
Just discovered this thread. Savoring the richness by only reading a few of the 300+ pages a day.

Maybe we need a federal requirement that any man driving a loaded truck must be accompanied by a wife. That would put an end to most of this nonsense! (But would make neighborhoods like this one much less fun to hang out in!) :laughing:

/ Share Pics of People Hauling or Towing Something Wrong #3,063  
I think the hard bump on the threshold of the bridge did not help a bit.

/ Share Pics of People Hauling or Towing Something Wrong #3,064  
Just discovered this thread. Savoring the richness by only reading a few of the 300+ pages a day.

Maybe we need a federal requirement that any man driving a loaded truck must be accompanied by a wife. That would put an end to most of this nonsense! (But would make neighborhoods like this one much less fun to hang out in!) :laughing:
But what about us young and single guys. Man your killing us smalls. (Sandlot

But what about us young and single guys. Man your killin me smalls. (Sandlot quote)

/ Share Pics of People Hauling or Towing Something Wrong #3,065  
I think the hard bump on the threshold of the bridge did not help a bit.
It looks to me that the trailer jumped off the ball and was hanging on by the chains. Got bump off after the bridge threshold... either wrong size ball or did not latch it. :2cents:

/ Share Pics of People Hauling or Towing Something Wrong #3,066  
87f444bb-fccd-413c-a768-be1a2be01ce3.jpg

/ Share Pics of People Hauling or Towing Something Wrong #3,069  
Should have pulled the sled forward another foot or so... Aaron Z

Nah, better to get a running start to drive down the hood. Studded tracks could be a problem though. ;)

Last edited:
   / Share Pics of People Hauling or Towing Something Wrong #3,070  
Nah, better to get a running start to drive down the hood. Studded tracks could be a problem though.

Hopefully, the sled has reverse and he can just back up to a big snowbank.

Aaron Z