Share Pics of People Hauling or Towing Something Wrong

/ Share Pics of People Hauling or Towing Something Wrong #15,351  
But rednecks will!

/ Share Pics of People Hauling or Towing Something Wrong #15,352  
An intelligent, mature, responsible adult wouldn't take a trailer or oversize vehicle to a drive through to begin with.
There was one Burger King drive through in Phoenix that I could get my 3 axle Peterbuilt heavy wrecker through. It had no over hangs and there was a separate feed lane into the drive through where the speaker was that you could enter from the adjacent parking lot. Used to pull through there some nights when I was off late and hadn't eaten. I'd have to hop out of the cab and stand at the window to pay and grab the food, cause the girl at the window couldn't reach up high enough to hand them to me. I had plenty of room, but I knew how to drive. I did get a few surprised looks, I guess?

But, to the point, what are you trying to say?

/ Share Pics of People Hauling or Towing Something Wrong #15,353  
An intelligent, mature, responsible adult wouldn't take a trailer or oversize vehicle to a drive through to begin with.

Previously you’d have been right but over the last 1.5 years a lot of places have been drive through only.

/ Share Pics of People Hauling or Towing Something Wrong #15,354  
Those must be some very large places. Around here, I can barely get my GMC 4-Door pickup through the drives without scuffing a tire or two. The drives are narrow, have curbs and sharp corners. There's no way you'd get a trailer through there without taking out parts of the building. o_O

Most of the places around here (food, bank or other) there is barley enough width to get my dually through without scuffing the tires or rims.

/ Share Pics of People Hauling or Towing Something Wrong #15,355  
When you are not in a free state you don't have any choice sometimes. I drive big trucks for a living so it's not like I don't know if it will fit or not. But if anything was open to walk in I would have done that. There's a burger place in Ritzville WA that has a drive thru that semis ues all the time late at night when the lobby is closed. Everyone who runs I-90 knows about it. They won't serve trucks in the drive thru if the lobby is open.

/ Share Pics of People Hauling or Towing Something Wrong #15,356  
This isn't technically "wrong" since it was designed for the application, but it sure seems weird! (you will need to click "Watch on YouTube"):
Ah, the days when you wore a tie to go camping :)

I picture someone showing off turning that setup around fast and flipping. It had a bit of lean a couple times in the vid

/ Share Pics of People Hauling or Towing Something Wrong #15,358  
When you are not in a free state you don't have any choice sometimes. I drive big trucks for a living so it's not like I don't know if it will fit or not. But if anything was open to walk in I would have done that. There's a burger place in Ritzville WA that has a drive thru that semis ues all the time late at night when the lobby is closed. Everyone who runs I-90 knows about it. They won't serve trucks in the drive thru if the lobby is open.
You guys live in a different world, which the rest of us don’t understand. I’ve also long held that if we had to pass the tests and medical exams to drive our passenger vehicles which you need to drive a truck there would be a lot less traffic... and the roads would be a lot safer.

/ Share Pics of People Hauling or Towing Something Wrong #15,359  
In my world the biggest 24 hr coffee chain has "no parking" signs all around them, some have cement barriers placed so heavy trucks can't get around or park.
Most refused to serve walk-ups at the drive through window even in the middle of the night and with a hi-vis vest on.
Even when people decided truck drivers were front line covid heroes for a little while (I had 2 people pay for my stuff, and one couple back tracked their walk to say
thank you). The shine wore off that idea fairly quickly :)

Then there's a great, senior lady working night shift who convinced her boss to keep the dining area open for take out. She told him truck drivers make up a lot
of overnight sales, and they are human. They need washrooms too.
LOL she calls everyone Hon (I thought I was special) and somehow after only a couple times she remembers my order even when visits are a month apart.

Back to the funny tows
1631701661426.png