Share Pics of People Hauling or Towing Something Wrong

/ Share Pics of People Hauling or Towing Something Wrong #20,111  
I have a similar wheel barrow my wife said she wanted to buy a utility cart to haul around behind the zero turn for gardening.

I pointed out to where we park and said "Why??? There is a self propelled wheel barrow parked next to the trailer!!!"
We have a "10 cu ft" trailer for the lawn tractor; its use is almost entirely as a weed hauler by my wife. She weeds or trims shrubs or whatever in the landscaping and tosses stuff into that trailer and when it gets full enough it gets hauled off; she doesn't have to make a hard-to-move pile anywhere, can move the trailer to near where she's working, and it doesn't block use of the tractor in the meantime.

I'd get her the trailer if it's for a similar purpose.

/ Share Pics of People Hauling or Towing Something Wrong #20,112  
I have a similar wheel barrow my wife said she wanted to buy a utility cart to haul around behind the zero turn for gardening.
If wife wants a utility cart then buy the wife a utility cart!

Or would you rather she drive the tractor? Or nag you to drive the tractor while she piddles around in the garden?

/ Share Pics of People Hauling or Towing Something Wrong #20,113  
Or you park one tractor where she is working, use another tractor to do what you need to do, then come back and pick up the tractor with a loader full of what ever and put it where she wants it put.
My wife's ATV has back rack with hooks for bucket or tools, a ball for hitching a garden cart (pin and clip was too hard) if that does not work there are options of what other vehicle she wants parked close or me come pick up the mess after the fact. :rolleyes:
Like running the little BX through the rabbit aisle to pick up poop she rake into the walkway.

/ Share Pics of People Hauling or Towing Something Wrong #20,114  
If wife wants a utility cart then buy the wife a utility cart!

Or would you rather she drive the tractor? Or nag you to drive the tractor while she piddles around in the garden?
My wife was looking for one of those collapsible buggies you see parents hauling stuff down to the beach with.

She was planning on using it to haul veggies to the house.

That's when I pointed put it would be much easier to drive the tractor over their and load the veggies into the bucket to haul back to the house.

/ Share Pics of People Hauling or Towing Something Wrong #20,115  
Or you park one tractor where she is working, use another tractor to do what you need to do, then come back and pick up the tractor with a loader full of what ever and put it where she wants it put.
My wife's ATV has back rack with hooks for bucket or tools, a ball for hitching a garden cart (pin and clip was too hard) if that does not work there are options of what other vehicle she wants parked close or me come pick up the mess after the fact. :rolleyes:
Like running the little BX through the rabbit aisle to pick up poop she rake into the walkway.
If the wife’s atv is only utility and not exploring, this seems useful for the garden.
1713226207474.png

Wild hare sells a diy kit. Box blade as well.

/ Share Pics of People Hauling or Towing Something Wrong #20,116  
If the wife’s atv is only utility and not exploring, this seems useful for the garden.
View attachment 862618
Wild hare sells a diy kit. Box blade as well.
Not likely she'd want to learn, I'd have to drive it and have a couple of loaders on tractors. There a 3 garden trailers floating about that will hitch to any of ATVs or even one of the Zturns (not chance in #@$# she'll drive one). Currently still a working business so there is spare or two for every machine we use.
If major works is to get done it becomes my project, she will weed, trim, harvest and tote the weedy stuff to rabbits, chickens or cows.
As someone posted here, there is no limit to the amount of my energy my wife is willing to spend on a project. I just wiped the entire garden area and rebuilt the entire thing this spring because we changed how/what we are growing. I think that was what I heard.... I just build it as I'm told. 🤓

/ Share Pics of People Hauling or Towing Something Wrong #20,117  
A Gator hauls my wife to the garden with all her "stuff". No need for me.

/ Share Pics of People Hauling or Towing Something Wrong #20,118  
A Gator hauls my wife to the garden with all her "stuff". No need for me.
My wife is vaguely aware of the fact that we own a tractor, and could probably even tell you it's green, but not much more than that. When we go for walks, she sometimes asks if we are on our property or a neighbor's. :rolleyes:

On the rare occasion she makes it out to the barn/shop, she'll look around at all the machinery, point at something random but big and say... "did you always have one of those?" :D

It does eliminate any chance of arguments about machinery acquisitions or dispersals.

/ Share Pics of People Hauling or Towing Something Wrong #20,119  
We have a "10 cu ft" trailer for the lawn tractor; its use is almost entirely as a weed hauler by my wife. She weeds or trims shrubs or whatever in the landscaping and tosses stuff into that trailer and when it gets full enough it gets hauled off; she doesn't have to make a hard-to-move pile anywhere, can move the trailer to near where she's working, and it doesn't bloc
That is what "we" do, but the "we" is me. I think I would fall over if my wife ever did yard work or cooked.