She finally broke

/ She finally broke #11  
Get an estimate of repairs before you do anything. Hopefully it won't be as bad as you think.
Many, many years ago I started with a 12 HP riding lawnmower. When that engine gave up, I put an 18 HP engine on it. It still took 8 - 9 hours to mow my place. Then I found an old red Cub that ran real good, and it had a Woods 5ft belly mower. The neighbors laughed at me! Mowing time went down to 4.5 hours. Years later I bought a brand new New Holland TC35 and a Bush Hog RDTH 60 finish mower. Mowing time is 1 3/4 hours now! I had to buy more implements to fill my spare time!

What I'm saying is, you won't go wrong with a bigger modern tractor and bigger implements.
Good fortune!

Scott

/ She finally broke #12  
Get an estimate of repairs before you do anything. Hopefully it won't be as bad as you think.
Many, many years ago I started with a 12 HP riding lawnmower. When that engine gave up, I put an 18 HP engine on it. It still took 8 - 9 hours to mow my place. Then I found an old red Cub that ran real good, and it had a Woods 5ft belly mower. The neighbors laughed at me! Mowing time went down to 4.5 hours. Years later I bought a brand new New Holland TC35 and a Bush Hog RDTH 60 finish mower. Mowing time is 1 3/4 hours now! I had to buy more implements to fill my spare time!

What I'm saying is, you won't go wrong with a bigger modern tractor and bigger implements.
Good fortune!

Scott

Get a dedicated zero turn or front mounted mower and you'll be down to 1.0hrs! :cool2::drink:

/ She finally broke #13  
Hi Luke,
That may be true but I can't see not having control of the front wheels. Besides, I cannot afford to have two expensive machines and dont know where to hook up the grader blade, the box blade, the middle buster, the bush hog, the post hole digger, the dirt scoop........etc, ad nauseum. My neighbor is so proud of his ztr that he now has a note on a new tractor that he uses once in a blue moon, borrowing my implements!

/ She finally broke #14  
A totally wild guess to fix it, $2500 to $5000, depending on whats wrong.

/ She finally broke
So wife wants to buy me a l3300'with hoe for 25000 what do u all think of that setup?

/ She finally broke
I'd have to get new blower bush hog box blade for new one ohh brother

/ She finally broke
I guess it must be a b wife told me 3300 gave me no letter dealer said bigger tires then 3350 I was looking it and no smog crap

/ She finally broke
I guess it must be a b wife told me 3300 gave me no letter dealer said bigger tires then 3350 I was looking it and no smog crap

/ She finally broke #20  
Run with it and don't look back! My wife would rather but me a leash!