ShieldArc made me do it!

/ ShieldArc made me do it!
First thing to do is get rid of that gawd awful muffler.:ashamed: :muttering::censored:True purists consider a muffler on an SA200 sacrilege . At least have a muffler like the one on my 61 Canadian red face that fits under the hood.:laughing: Other than that it looks like a pretty clean and straight red face. :thumbsup:

Haha brother lmao, first thing i bought was a straight pipe and a new rain cap. Im right on board bud!

/ ShieldArc made me do it! #12  
Nice. I so wanna get me one of those welders too. :)

Maybe someday I can get a hold of one.

Chad

/ ShieldArc made me do it! #13  
Suppose to pick up the engine for my 71 model from the machine shop tomorrow. They have only had the block since before Christmas. Should have mine up and running in the next few weeks.

Suppose to pick up the engine for my 71 model from the machine shop tomorrow. They have only had the block since before Christmas. Should have mine up and running in the next few weeks.

Sweet bud post some pics here. ShiedArc is a evil man lol.

/ ShieldArc made me do it! #16  
Glad you're liking it mike. I hated to see it go but I barely ever used it and I know you'll give it a good home

Glad you're liking it mike. I hated to see it go but I barely ever used it and I know you'll give it a good home
Thanks agsin Mike shes in good hands!

If you could get them to sparkle...

I found a guy with a set from a trailer hes not using anymore, hes gonna think about selling them. I would definately spend a few bucks and have them replated. Fingers crossed he lets them go.