Shipping your tractor or anything for that matter

/ Shipping your tractor or anything for that matter #2  
I'm curious ..... I have 2 trailers, both triple 7k axles, bumper pulls, either 2 5/16" balls or pintle hooks. Essentially they are holding "square boxes". 8'6" wide, 13'4" high, 31'6" long, not including hitches (which are just under 5' long). I haven't weighed them, but are estimated at a gvwr of 18,000 lbs each. I would like to move them from Albuquerque NM to Chattanooga TN. Preferably simultaneously. What do you think this would cost?

/ Shipping your tractor or anything for that matter #3  
I'm curious ..... I have 2 trailers, both triple 7k axles, bumper pulls, either 2 5/16" balls or pintle hooks. Essentially they are holding "square boxes". 8'6" wide, 13'4" high, 31'6" long, not including hitches (which are just under 5' long). I haven't weighed them, but are estimated at a gvwr of 18,000 lbs each. I would like to move them from Albuquerque NM to Chattanooga TN. Preferably simultaneously. What do you think this would cost?

They are too long to fit on a trailer together so your probably looking at 2 loads. I figure you could get it done for $1.50-$2.00 per mile. Maybe cheaper if you have a partial load and they can find something else going that way.

/ Shipping your tractor or anything for that matter #4  
So, I'm thinking to hook these 2 TRAILERS up to 2 trucks, and they can pull them....not load them onto another trailer...

/ Shipping your tractor or anything for that matter #5  
Just a thought .......

Look into RVers since you're talking about two touristy areas. See if any making the trip would haul them behind their giant bus/coach type RVs.

/ Shipping your tractor or anything for that matter #6  
So, I'm thinking to hook these 2 TRAILERS up to 2 trucks, and they can pull them....not load them onto another trailer...

My thinking on pulling them is that you have a lot of “Dead Head” miles. If you load them on a trailer it will be easier to find a return load for the driver. Also that’s a long way and would not want to pull an “unknown” trailer that far not know how the hubs and tires have been maintained.

/ Shipping your tractor or anything for that matter #8  
Trailers are brand new, less than 10 miles